- Macey Stewart's interview after becoming the 2014 Time Trial World Champion at the UCI Road World Championships in Spain
- Campbell Flakemore, 2014 Under-23 Time Trial World Champion sitting in the hot seat at the UCI Road World Championships in Spain
- Amy Cure wins gold in the Points Race at the 2014 Track World Cup in London (Photo credit: Andy Jones)
- 2015 Scholarship Announcements
A National Training Centre program conducted by the Tasmanian Institute of Sport in partnership with Cycling Australia (CA) and Cycling Tasmania (CT).
Campbell Flakemore - 2014 World Under-23 Championships Time Trial highlights
Campbell Flakemore - Interview after becoming 2014 Under-23 Time Trial World Champion
Macey Stewart - 2014 World Junior Championships Time Trial highlights
Macey Stewart - Interview after becoming 2014 Junior Time Trial World Champion
Macey Stewart - 'In the starting gate' 2014
Lauren Perry - 'In the starting gate' 2014
Amy Cure - 'In the starting gate' 2014
Amy Cure - Winning the World Junior Scratch Race
To identify and develop talented Tasmanian cyclists through to competitive standards at an international level for Track and Road cycling.
TIS Silverdome Complex, Launceston.
Caters for Track, Road, MTB* and BMX disciplines. The program provides access to coaching, equipment, sports science support, athlete career & education services, training camps and national and international competition.
* Will be assessed under TIS Individual Scholarship Program.
The cycling program operates under a specific selection criteria for Track and Road guided by Cycling Australia.
For a copy of the selection criteria, contact the Head Coach.
Scholarship period and standards are set on an individual basis by the TIS Head Coach. Cyclists are assessed continually on performances, results and potential to succeed at the international level.
New Scholarship Assessments:
Following major National and International cycling events potential new scholarships will be considered.
Some examples include;
- National Track Championships
- National Road Championships
- National BMX Championships
- National Road Series
- Oceania Championships
- UCI Events
OTHER TIS PROGRAMS:
Tas Pro Cycling Team Polygon:
A partnership has been formed until 2014 with Tas Pro Cycling, Team Polygon to provide a team structure for scholarship athletes to participate in National Road Series events (NRS) and other International events for both men and women.