An Elite Development Program (EDP) run in conjunction with Australian Sailing.
To identify and develop talented Tasmanian athletes to progress to the Australian Sailing Squad or Team.
To support the development of Tasmania’s talented sailors, the TIS offer scholarships which provide access to the below:
- Strength and Conditioning
- Performance Nutrition
- Recovery and Injury Prevention
- Sport Psychology
- Sport Science
- Athlete Wellbeing and Engagement Services
- Access to Specialised Equipment
- Support for Athletes Competing in National and International Events
Scholarship eligibility is based upon nationally aligned criteria developed by Australian Sailing and in according with the competition performance achieved in Youth Pathway and Olympic classes during the 12 months preceding 1 March.
1 March to 28 February.